- Cleveland Cavaliers-Golden State Warriors Game 3 preview [2017 NBA Finals | UPDATE]
- CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Cavaliers find themselves in the same place through two games in the NBA Finals they were at this point last season.
- Blown out in Games 1 and 2 by the Golden State Warriors, looking for something to change in the first home game before the series is over for all intents and purposes.
- Things turned out OK for the Cavs in 2016. They won Game 3 by 30 points and eventually became the first team in NBA history to recover from a 3-1 deficit to win the Finals.
- "You understand the journey and how much of the energy it took from a mental and physical standpoint in order to come back from something like that," said Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving. "But you know it's definitely possible."
- The Warriors have outscored Cleveland by 41 points through two games. They've blown the doors off of LeBron James and company in both games in the third quarters, outscoring the Cavs by 13 points in Game 1 and 11 on Sunday.
- Kevin Durant wasn't wearing a Golden State jersey while his current teammates collapsed in last year's Finals. He has scored 71 points through two games. Harrison Barnes, the player Durant replaced in the Warriors' lineup, scored 65 for the whole series.
- Durant is a former MVP in the prime of his career who was added to a roster that won an NBA-record 73 games last season before the stunning Finals defeat. He is partnered with Stephen Curry, a two-time MVP who has scored 70 points through two games and is coming off a triple-double in Game 2.
- Read More Here
- Source: http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/NBA/2017/06/06/2017-NBA-Finals-Cleveland-Cavaliers-Golden-State-Warriors-Game-3-preview-update/5131496780949/
The text below is selected, press Ctrl+C to copy to your clipboard. (⌘+C on Mac) No line numbers will be copied.
By Guest on 6th June 2017 10:10:53 PM | Syntax: TEXT | Views: 1
New paste | Download | Show/Hide line no. | Copy text to clipboard